Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The first of many

Well I thought I might as well start a Blog outside of my Surrogacy blog (itsmybellyandtheirbaby.blogspot.com/)   To keep up with life's little moments.

I had a blog years ago but I ended up making that completely private after some negative issues that didnt need to be re-read over and over. It was time to move on. 

Well as most know we are pregnant with our 3rd child my 4th pregnancy. I had my surrogate baby July 5th 2013 he was 8lbs 3 oz Finnegan K.




 It was one of the greatest experiences of my life next to giving birth to my children. I will probably talk about him in my blog as well. 

Life today.. Where to start really. I'm 24 almost 25 weeks pregnant with a little girl. So far this pregnancy has been going very well. Way Way smoother then it was with Finnegan. By this time with him I was on medication for contractions bed rest and in the hospital for the contractions and pain.. It is true where they say each and every pregnancy is different. This time around I am fighting induction as long as baby and I are healthy. Being Induced with Thomas (my first) and Finnegan I hemorrhaged and ended up needing a lot of medication to stop the bleeding. Olivia was natural besides an Epidural for pain and she had no complications. Erica My OB-GYN agrees and said I'm higher risk with induction complications since all of my deliveries the babies where face up making it a lot harder for them to come out and the bleeding. So far baby is Breech (crap) but they said I have another 10 weeks or so for baby to flip back to head down. Little stinker. 

Waiting on an ultrasound for my Thyroid. Watching a nodule for growth and change and hopefully I wont have to have surgery right away and have to worry about baby. So far Labs are looking decent showing nothing too serious (aggressive cancer)

Thomas has an appointment for his autism assessment in the next few weeks following his new schools IEP meeting. Hes been doing great in school but still having a hard time with transitioning and wanting to Flee when hes upset and over whelmed. 

Olivia is also doing great in school. Loves to please and help her teachers. She might be starting speech by the end of the year otherwise starting right before school next year.  

I love being able to stay home with them. I'm starting up daycare again and so far right now doing drop in's. My FT child is starting the beginning of June after school gets out so until then Im picking up hours at the nursing home. Hes the same age as Thomas and  he's going to be in the same class as him next year. Hes super excited. ( for the friend not school lol)

he wants a brother.. lol (it was sunny out)

24.5 weeks

20 weeks Lillian

Brownies for Daddy







Nicks working on different projects around the house and is antsy for summer. He just finished up the boat motor and now moved to building a wood holder for all his 2x4's 2x6's etc. He tells me what he needs to get things done and I look for deals if I can. 

Love Saving Money :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment