Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow we head out for Thomas appointment in the cities with Fraser. (Autism assessment). I have a very good feeling about it but I'm still nervous. It will be one long day. A day we have been waiting for.. waiting for over 8 months.

Baby is doing great. Being a bully to mommy but that's fine with me. I think last night she flipped from her breech position because I had a lot of back pain and now today I'm just really sore with a few more contractions then normal but nothing regular. I can feel her in my ribs and sides more. She's such a stinker. I'm down another pound so that's 4lbs lost so far in the last few weeks. She's ahead by 2 weeks as of this last Friday so she's sucking all she needs from me. I'm still healthy so no worries there.
Saving spots for Charlie and Jolie their friends.. so cute

Sam uploaded this picture of Finn earlier. I'd say he's ready for summer Sun. 

Cuddling while watching a movie yesterday. So sweet

I'll update more after our appointment and maybe I'll get a decent belly picture. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment