Wednesday, May 28, 2014

answers

well we finished up our assessment dowe in the cities and as we knew Thomas is Autistic. Even though we knew what the diagnosis was going to be it was still hard. the assessment was very long but it was well worth it. we meet with his school again tomorrow to go over what he needs In school and see if they can accommodate to those Needs.

in one month from now my little boy is going to be 6 years old...its not possible but I know Its happening whether I like it or not. Lol. so this last weekend we went over to our local park and took some pictures for his birthday cards and just for fun. Also marking 29 weeks pregnant with Lillian!















Baby girl is now head down. (Thank goodness) and I passed my diabetes screening. I'm pretty happy about both. She is a mover that's for sure. And she won't take me telling her to keep it down in there lol. 
Now I go every two weeks. This pregnancy is just flying by. But sadly I believe this will be my last. (Unless I do surrogacy again).
Even with the little hiccups in pregnancy it's all worth it and I am grateful God Has allowed me to carry my own children as well as for another family. 
For the most part I'm feeling great. Some pains and aches but all is well. Heart burn can stop tho. 




No comments:

Post a Comment