i'm coming to the end of my pregnancy and it doesn't seem real. I had an ultrasound last Friday she is measuring perfectly, she is 6 pounds 8 ounces and they estimated her head size to be about 13 to 14 inches. She did flip the couple of times but is now in the head down position and has been there for a little bit now. My doctor is watching her very closely to make sure she doesn't get too big since Finnegan got stuck at 8 pounds 3 ounces. Her bedroom is already, her car seat is done, her baby bag is read, the only thing left to do is get my stuff ready and I have a feeling it won't be until the last minute. Thomas and Olivia are beyond excited to meet Their little sister. they tell me on a daily basis how big she's getting and it's time for her to come out now..
I'll be taking a week off of work depending on how labor go then it's jumping right back into the swing of things. Not going to lie I'm a bit nervous thinking about work, school and taking care of a new born.
Here are some pictures from the last few months...
 |
| Out on our boat |
 |
| Jenny and I. |
 |
| And he's here! |
 |
| And here is baby Brody. 6lbs 4oz... |
 |
| Spider man came to Thomas birthday party |
 |
| Look at Lillian lips |
I went up to Fargo and Sam took some pictures for me
the last couple of months have been very crazy between weddings graduations Nicks work picnic birthday partys ultrasounds doctors appointment and saying goodbye to Alli. I'm ready for this new chapter to start in my life. Out with some of the old crap and in with the wonderfully new... hopefully sooner then later my next post will be a birth announcement.
No comments:
Post a Comment